8.08.2008

Gumball 3000

They're back......and by "They" I mean the boys from the Gumball 3000. I dont follow too many events but this is one that I try to follow every year.

For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, the Gumball 3000 is an event that started out as a 3,000 mile coast to coast car rally in 3 days. It has now morphed into a highly publicized, intercontinental, car rally/super party. Plus, NIXON is sponsoring it this year.

It starts this Saturday in San Fran and ends eight days later in Beijing. Check Gumball 3000 for a little more info, or watch one of the videos below. Needless to say, shit is ill! I piggybacked a leg in 2006 from SLC to Sin City in my S4. So fun!! Here were a few of the cars. If you happen to be in Vegas on Monday night, stop by the Hard Rock to check out the cars. See you there.










No comments: