1.15.2011

People Need to Get Pet Approved

Found a dog on the golf course today as I was playing the worst front nine of my life. Called all the numbers on her tag with no answer and no voicemail. So we put a leash on her with the intent of not letting her get even more lost. She was super cool and acted like she had known us for years, I almost debated on having her as a road trip partner if I didn't hear back from her owners. Five holes later I get a call and the dude acts annoyed when I answer because I called him so many times. His 18 year old girlfriend comes to pick her up awhile later, like it was no big deal.

So to MYA, stoked we got to hang and sorry your parents are such fucking dipshits. If you ever need a home, hit me up, your retard Dad has my number.

1 comment:

CPB said...

AMAZING! Simply AMAZING!