6.24.2008

Tuesday Morning Memories........BALDFACE






During the summer stress months I like to take a few minutes to remember some of the great times during the winter. This helps me pull through the heat knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel. This mornings recap, our trip to Baldface. BF is a private snowcat operation based out of a small town in the Kootney Mtns in British Columbia. We were there for fours days, probably the most amazing and memorable days of my life. I got to shred on the best snow and terrain that I have ever encountered. But I think the best part was being able to have my whole crew up there. Probably the tightest crew of friends on a trip to date. You cant fuck with this roster: Bruns, Coan, Beez, Brown, Mega, PT Cruiser, and you cant forget Benny. The only thing I could of wished for is a helicopter to come out of the mist carrying TJ and Angel and the trip would of been my lifes ender ender. Regardless, is was some insane times, memories, food, and all around epic experience. Here are a few shots, they come no where close to describing how fucking rad this was! Crossing my fingers on going back this year.

No comments: