9.02.2008

Project Black Trumpet

My boy Brendan bought a Triumph a few months back. I guess you could call it a "Project" but it was more like a motor sitting in a frame with a bunch of misc. parts that had nothing to do with the build. Regardless, he sucked it up and started to tear into it. The motor is now completely disassembled and ready to start the process of being built up again. I went over there a few weeks ago with the intention of helping him complete a rolling chassis. We got that accomplished. I figured I would post these bad boys up to keep him motivated to get this thing done in time for Smoke Out. Hopefully when its completed he can have it looking as ill as this Triumph dubbed "Ol Brown Eye" built by the boys at Choppahead out of Boston. Keep your head up B!





No comments: