5.21.2009

Thursday Randomness


When I was a teenager I developed a fascination for Concert Posters. Not just posters, but fine pieces of silk screened artwork. There is something to be said about a print that's not manufactured by a piece of modern technology, but instead with some imagination and good old fashioned elbow grease.

Last week I found this sweet shop beneath a local SLC record store called Signed & Numbered. They have a huge collection of prints from a ton of different artists and bands. I went back yesterday and got my hands on this sweet dog. It looks black on black in person. Can't go wrong with Q.O.T.S.A. More prints to come.....

1 comment:

CPB said...

You should come over to the garage and print up some blackallday prints. The 4 color press is clean and rolling out newness every weekend.