7.21.2008

Really V.2

Here are a few epic road shots that I was lucky enough to capture for your viewing pleasure. It pays to have your camera on you at all times.

I am guessing the conversation went something like this, "Honey, just because we had to sell the suburban does not mean we need to cancel our lake trip. I will just go get a hitch put on your accord and we can trailer both skis and the four bikes, it will be fine"





I swear this was a car trailer transporting shit from West Coast Customs. Who else would be dumb enough to sink any time, effort, or money into a dodge caravan?


Three main points I would like to make here:
1. Has a donut on the front and he is going about 80. At least its on the front in case he has a blow out and wants to still live.
2. His trunk is absolutely stuffed to the gills. Tuckin rimzo!
3. If you have an amazing roof rack like that, use it!

No comments: