12.18.2008

My list of things that I am Happy about(that Jordan posted before I could)

The other night Jordan and I were verbally brainstorming about writing a list of things we were happy about. Given the fact that everything has been so doom and gloom lately we figured it would be a way shorter list of things to write on whats good, as opposed to not so good. So here goes, no particular order:

My better half
Motorcycles
Petra
Pow Days
A day with less than 50 work phone calls
Queens of The Stone Age
Pei Wei
That Jordan Mead has me in his iPhone
Trades, A.K.A. Things that skilled people were good at before they were replaced by Technology
Four Rings
Pseudo Life
Family
When shit gets done right the first time
Apple Products
Wu-Tang
In N Out
Limited Edition Products
Murder City Devils

I would of never thought that this would be 18 items long. Guess my life is happier than I thought.

Addendum to the OG post:

Mike Ness
Good Friends(not just friends, but good friends, like CPB)

2 comments:

CPB said...

WHAT THE...???

No social D? Johnny Cash? or good friends?

PLEASE ADD NOW!!!

CPB said...

Love you for life Jake.

FOR LIFE!!!