8.22.2008

Kauai Day 2 Brah-ahhhhh

Day 2, packed with action.

We are staying at a sick house up in the hills that Tanners late Uncle used to live in. We drive by these goats everyday. Mutha Uckas are carazy. Look at homie on top of this stump. This thing is like 4 or 5 feet tall.

This is the day we rented bikes. Here is our fleet.

Brendan and Kristi

Dre and I inside the Hyatt in Poi'pu

Hard Pipers

Rode the bikes up to Waimea Canyon. Sick ride with killer views.

No touch zone

Sorry, had to

Tanner, A.K.A. Mike Ness

We got absolutely pissed on coming down. Raining so effing hard I didnt know what was going to happen. Look at the steam coming up from behind Brendan and Kristi

Not so stoked.

After riding about 100 miles around the island. I decided we should try and surf. Needless to say I am out of shape and my arms were not stoked.

  1. One thing that I have noticed here in Hawaii is that a lot of people like lifted trucks. However, they love body lifts. Of the 50 or so lifts I have seen so far maybe 3 of them have been a legitimate deal. All the rest are body lifts, so ghetto. You could crawl in between the bed and frame rails. They also must get all of the tires that they dont sell in the states. Cause they are small, wide, and swamperish. So loud. Classic.
Here is another gem. This is like a dream garage out here. Double Trouble

No comments: